Friday, July 15, 2011

Body Identified

With deep sadness, we finally can say goodbye to our dearest friend Yoo Choi.  We find closure after weeks of worry and uncertainty since her disappearance on June 17.  She has touched so many lives and forever will be remembered.

You will be missed by so many of your friends and loved ones.  May you rest in peace.

We would  like to give our sincere gratitude to everyone who assisted in the search; North Shore Search and Rescue, Canadian Coast Guard, Lynn Canyon Park Rangers, North Vancouver RCMP and Vancouver Police Department.




http://www.vancouverobserver.com/blogs/policeblotter/2011/07/14/body-found-lynn-creek-identified-yoo-chung-choi

6 comments:

  1. A terrible tragedy. I've known Yoo and Mark for more than ten years and her friendship was very precious to me.

    This is a great loss, and my heart breaks for her family.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will always remember Yoo with her Minnie Mouse voice, bubbly personality, smile that lit up the room, intelligence, kindness and warm friendship. She definitely has left a void in my heart. I will miss her dearly.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest in peace. We all miss you. Jong A

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Yoo when she was a little girl growing up in Alberta. She was a friend of my sister's. Such a beautiful soul...My heart hurts for her friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a terrible loss, Our thoughts and prayers are with her friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We lost you a year ago now yet I find myself thinking of you. You are missed dearly by all your friends. You will always be in our thoughts our little chef.

    ReplyDelete